Ratings for Dr. Dorothy N. Yang

Passionate doctor with great manners and down to earth.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

She is the best doctor I have ever had and one of the most knowledgeable. How many doctors do you know who can look at something and tell you within 15 seconds what it is after you have been to 3 other doctors? Amazing.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Direct manner; thorough coverage and appropriate, effective treatment during a number of periodic check-ups. I found Dr. Yang highly professional while pleasant in her approach.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Horrible. I had a few other concerns besides just acne issues, and her responses were, "You'll have to live with it." I had to push her for any other suggestions because I was tired of "just living with it." A doctor should walk you through what your options are. My persistence paid off: there WERE other options. No, she doesn't sugar coat things, but when you're worried about a condition sometimes a little kindness helps.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Dr. Yang is FANTASTIC!!!! She is extremely well qualified and degree'd. She has never kept me waiting past my appointed time and has taken care of my needs in one office visit. Her support staff is well organized and efficient. I have been a patient in this practice since the 1970's.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

She told me my skin problem was nothing so I went to my regular doctor. He prescribed some medication and it cleared up my skin.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr. Yang is very good - she cured my acne! She always fit me in and was very respectful of my time. She's a no nonsense doctor and tends to tell you things without sugar coating them. I would go and see her again if I had any future skin issues.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr. Dorothy N. Yang's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1998)