Dr. Richard M. Lubas

Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Lubas

I've been seeing Dr. Lubas for many years. No one has been able to help me see as clear as he could.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I am a doctor so I know something about this. The patients he treats should be thankful he is there in that setting. I sent my wife and children to him after seeing him. More helpful than Opthamalogists I have seen over the years.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

He was solid in every way. Thanks for providing us solid care.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Dr and staff were polite ,thorough and knowledgeable.I 've been going there for two years and have had no problems.I even sent my father and mother there too with no complaints.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Dr. Lubas provides the worst care I have ever encountered. Do not pay for your initial visit without receiving a prescription from him. He has an arbitrary rule that he does not see follow-up visits on certain days. This makes no sense because follow-up visits take less time than full exams. The only reason is because he already received your money during the initial visit. It is simply bad continuity of care.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

Dr. Richard M. Lubas's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 2000)

Oxford