Ratings for Dr. Doreen A. Sundin

My Husband and I have been a patient for over 20 years, if it where not for their expert care We would not be walking, the Doctor is phenomenal and the staff is friendly , knowledgeable and caring , I highly recommend this Doctor <3

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Sundin is a very knowledgeable chiropractor. She is very caring and truly wants to help you. On my first visit she said to me, give me some time and if I feel I can't help you I will tell you. I have had great results with acupuncture; if you told me a year ago I would be doing this I would have said "no way"! She is amazing with those needles; you don't even feel them! Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Very informative & caring. The staff make you feel as if you're their only patient. I was a pt of hers for a few yrs for a low back problem...along the way I got pregnant & had some problems which Dr. Sundin helped me with. She is the reason I was able to dance at my wedding (with heels on) and to carry my baby to full term. I owe her and her staff alot!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

I have been seeing Her for 15 years and my husband for the 13 years we have been together. We have both benefitted from Chiropactic care before. Dr Sundin is One of the Best Chiropractors and Accupucturist we have ever gone to.She came Highly recomended to me by Three Different people 15 years ago and I Can't Thank them Enough, She treats us, and from all other patients I have spoken to like the People That we are not like a chart number. We have permenent damage to our spines,and I know we would be in Regular to Constant pain if it where not for the adjustments and treatments we receive. Her Staff Is and Has Always been Kind , Curtious Knowlegable and Helpfull, I HIGHLY RECOMEND DR.SUNDIN to anyone reading this rating , as I have throught out the Years to friends and family, and any one who has taken my Advise has had the same opion of her that we do She is a Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Dr. Doreen A. Sundin's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1984)