Ratings for Dr. Calvin M. Bard

At first, Dr. Bard appears knowledgeable and competent, by the third visit, he was abrupt, condescending, and arrogant. By the end of my visit, I was almost in tears by his lack of empathy, and insincerity. I definitely would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr. Bard, although seemingly competent, rushed me through my appointment in about 8-10 minutes. His manner was brusque, disinterested, and definitely uncaring. He made feel like I was an inconvenience, if not a nuisance. He exemplified what is worst about our modern health care system--an insensitive, unfeeling, time-pressured physician who treats patients as commodities rather than human beings. I definitely would not recommend him to anybody I liked.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

DR. Bard is a knowledgeable and smart doctor, he just doesn't care about people that have a low income. Don't go to Dr. Bard unless you have good insurance, he will simply waste your time in an effort to make you leave.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

The appointment with Dr. Bard was on time. He treated the condition perfectly and made an extra effort to make sure that I was OK after leaving the office. He interacted professionally and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

Excellent overall. Extremely thorough, knowlegable, and empathetic. He was almost on-time (within 5 minutes) and highly recommended by my cardiologist (who is also his patient). Tops!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2006

Most unknowlogabe doctor I ever met----not kind or consoderate

flag | Submitted July 4, 2006

This is the worse doctor I have met in my 75 yrs. I rate him extremly poor. I was in worse condition when I left his office and immediately saw another doctor who was knowledgeable and he took care of me ...thumbs down for Calvin Bard

flag | Submitted April 28, 2006

Dr. Calvin M. Bard's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1994)