Ratings for Dr. Lynn R. Canzano

Dr Lynn is THE BEST chiropractor ever! I made an appointment based on a friend's recommendation and am so glad! I first went to a medical 'specialist' who diagnosed calcific tendonitis. His only solution was a cortisone injection which I have had in the past and it was so painful that I passed out in his office and swore never to do it again. So after chronic agony in my shoulder years later I decided to go to a Chiropractor. I cant say enough about Dr Lynn. As soon as i walked into the Wellness Center I felt at ease. She wasted no time and got right to work. She explained everything so clearly and obviously has a lot of knowlege. You can tell when someone has a genuine passion for what they do especially when it comes to healing. She took xrays and worked on it fir a good half hour. She then suggested some natural supplements which have realky helped. I have since become a believer in Chiropractic care and see her for everything related to pain (and wellness!) I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

Dr. Lynn R. Canzano's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Herndon, VA