Ratings for Dr. Michael Saidel

Everyone involved in my experience was friendly, thorough, and professional. I received an excellent exam and positive outcomes. I’m glad to be a patient with Dr. Saidel.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

Wait time could be better but overall Dr. Saidel and his staff are excellent.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Over all pleased. Not sure what I was expecting but not as overwhelmed by the results as I thought I would be. I understand that I am a challenge with my eye issues and I'm sure everything that could be done was done.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

I am delighted with the results. I appreciate the care of everyone in the hospital. Because of my A-fib, the extra care during the procedure was appreciated. I had no problems before, during or after. Thanks to all who were involved. Purrs, Joan Schatz

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

My experience was excellent. I have recommended your services to my significant other, Christine Wood Webber. She has an appointment with you on November 16. Thank you for your professional care.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

A Big Thankyou to all associates at Northbay Eye Everyone is awesome you can be proud of all employees Thanks Again Dan Krantz

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Mike, his associates & his staff were all sensational. I've run out of wonderful superlatives to describe them. Fantastic & awesome don't do them justice. Procedure was as smooth as silk from beginning to end. My vision is greatly improved. Many thanks to Mike & all the other fine folks who took such good care of me. Ray Brown

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I had noticed a floater in my eye and it scared me a bit. I called for an appointment and Dr. Saidel saw me the same day. He did a great job of reassuring me all would ok 👍. He followed up with me in a month to do another check. I am so pleased with the care I received from the doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Great Doctor. Patient and thorough! Can't say enough how impressed I am by him and his staff!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

I really appreciate all the time that Dr. Saidel spends explaining my eye issues and treatment options. I never feel rushed!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. Michael Saidel's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1999)