Ratings for Dr. Michael Saidel

I was extremely pleased with the professional treatment I received from the staff and the doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Very good doctor. Everyone in the practice is pleasant. Results were great!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Great practice, love the physician and staff. They always get me in immediately for my dry eye symptoms, it’s a challenging diagnosis, and everyone is doing their best to get it managed. So thankful for these outstanding professionals!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

It was a busy day in the office due to the fires, but I was able to make a same day appointment to replace glasses lost in the fires. I was a new patient due to changing insurance. It was a very smooth experience.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I really like the efficiency and overall excellence of my care. Vanessa was professional and highly capable in prepping me and answering questions. Dr. Saidel was unhurried and thoughtful in discussing with me immediate and possible long range treatment for my condition. I am especially pleased that he is considering my cornea issues within the context of the constellation of autoimmune conditions I have. I feel I'm in very good hands and have hope that with treatment my overall eye health will improve. All of this, and I was out of there in 50 minutes!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Staff and doctor are very profession and courteous. Makes the drive worthwhile.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I felt safe and confident in the entire professional team from secretary to surgeon. I had no idea what I (eye) have been missing . What a gift to see things so clearly and that it was so easy and painless. Thank you Michael and your whole team Stephen

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

We were very happy to meet Dr. Saidel and know that we have an alternative to Dr. Bartlett, now that he is in Santa Rosa so much of the time. I was impressed with his very informative and professional attention. I had a very unusual situation and he was helpful with his input about how my corneal abrasion might have occurred. Thank you Dr. Saidel!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

So glad I had this eye surgery, from start to finish it was by far some of the best people taking care of my needs and worries. Wonderful staff and assistants at the offices and hospital. Doctor Saidel was cheering me on as well as being a professional, up front surgeon. My eyes sight is great. Just need readers. Thank you to the whole staff. I give them 5 stars in every endeavor of my awesome new eyes.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

All elements of the experience were excellent. All questions answered professionally.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Michael Saidel's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1999)

Oxford