Ratings for Dr. Michael Saidel

I really appreciate all the time that Dr. Saidel spends explaining my eye issues and treatment options. I never feel rushed!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Although I had high hopes that Dr. Saidel could correct my eye problem with lazick surgery, and then disappointed when he said that wouldn't be possible, I liked him very much. He seemed genuinely concerned for my problem and I felt he listened to me, explained things well, and helped me to come to the conclusion that no surgery was the best thing to do. His bedside manner was great!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

This was my second eye surgery , and like the first went smoothly. Dr Saidel and his team are very professional and extremely patient-centric. I highly recommend Dr. Saidel.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Everyone I talked to by phone or in the office was very nice. That is what one expects from any medical office. What nailed it for me was how understanding Dr. Saidel and the staff were about my chemical sensitivities. For my first appointment, I was to see him in a newly renovated space--new flooring, paint, shelving, desks, etc. I took a few steps in and had to turn around and walk right out. Dr. Saidel was trying to eat a quick lunch when this happened, but he stopped to listen to me, told me that on alternate weeks he sees patients in the main office space, and offered to take me into the exam rooms so I could see if they were safe for me. I did, they were, and so I re-scheduled my appointment. Everyone was super nice and understanding about my having to leave, and were just as nice when I came back the second time. While I am happy, medically speaking, that I don't need to see Dr. Saidel again, I totally would if the medical need arises in the future.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

As always with North Bay Eye, the staff is friendly, happy, and very smart. My wife and I find an appointment lifts our spirit and we feel confident we are getting the best in medical evaluation and treatment.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Great bedside professional conduct Positive talk was appreciated

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Nice staff, Especially Vanessa. Dr. Seidel is very friendly, personable.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I was extremely pleased with the professional treatment I received from the staff and the doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Very good doctor. Everyone in the practice is pleasant. Results were great!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Great practice, love the physician and staff. They always get me in immediately for my dry eye symptoms, it’s a challenging diagnosis, and everyone is doing their best to get it managed. So thankful for these outstanding professionals!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Michael Saidel's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1999)

GHI