Ratings for Dr. Aaron W. Latowsky

Earlier this year, I had a serious symptom of bladder cancer. This led to my meeting with Dr. Aaron Latowsky. His approach to me was very professional and as he explained the tests that would be necessary for accurate diagnosis, I felt very comfortable to proceed. When we met again, he was able to assure me that no cancer is present and his diagnosis made perfect sense to me. The condition is not serious and requires only prescription drugs for a time. I read some reviews posted here and can only assume that they are referring to a different physician! BKM.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

This is a very arrogant, rude, insensitive doctor, who doesn't listen to concerns - just blows them off & puts you down. We thought things were going to be great with this doctor at our 1st visit but things went steadily downward after that. Office staff is very bad - no consistency in how the place is run or how they do things. We will NOT return!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Have had great experience with Dr. Latowski. No complaints

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

This office staff not medical staff is terrible. Billed my personal insurance and it was to be billed to the VA. I had to get an extension and never received the surgery. I am a veteran with PTSD and the staff got me so frustrated. They cause me to relapse. I cancelled my surgery looking for an new doctor .Good Doctor terrible staff.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Let me start by saying I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy. Dr. Latowsky performed a Subcutaneous Nephrolithotripsy on me and it has been a NIGHTMARE. First, I was released from the hospital with urine leaking out my wound on my back, which I was told was normal and I could go home, and that resulted in serious burns on my back. Then because of an error on which tube I was supposed to have, I ended up having it come out on its own and needing to be replaced (the DAY AFTER I had an appointment expressing my concerns) and then when I ended up the hospital with suspicion of an infection I was told to follow up with Latowsky who insisted everything was alright and that I was overreacting. Long behold(again) THE NEXT DAY I received a call from the hospital saying I had a serious infection and was put on not one but two antibiotics. This is the epitome of incompetent doctors. Please I urge you, don't put yourself through what I have been through.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

I feel sorry for this nice doctor because his front office staff is horrible. Particularly the surgery scheduler, she refuses to call and confirm appointments or never calls to set up the appointments like she promises and doesn't give all details or instructions prior to the surgery. Had so many problems no many how many times I left a message she would never call back or the staff would lie and say she wasn't there. One of the worst doctor's office experiences I've had. Great doctor and back office staff though.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Aaron W. Latowsky's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

AARP