Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Wyble

I had a breast reduction from Dr. Wyle in 2003 along with a parcel hysterectomy done at the same time by my OBGYN who insisted on going first. Well needless to say I am very pleased with my procedure done by Dr. Wyble who made sure that I was number one with him even though he was second in the surgery room. He checked on me everyday that I was in the hospital even though I was consider a out patient; patient with him. I would say that he is one of the best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2020

Simply the best. I have had several surgeries and skin care treatments by Dr Wyble. He is a little quiet, but after you get to know him he is a wonderful man. My X worked with him in surgery. He saw Dr. Wyble completely reconnect a hand (nerves and all that is involved in that surgery). He wouldnt let me go to anyone else and I trust his word on Dr's. He is a perfectionist. I very much appreciate this man and what he has done for me.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I had several procedures with Dr. Wyble. - liposuction, facial fat transfer and a benelli lift with breast augmentation. Something went wrong with each one of these procedures. The liposuction being the worse because I now have irreparable damage to my body. Please do your research , it may save you lots of heartache.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Too many ginger martinis on Cat Island. Angry, hostile, disrespectful to, and dislikes Medicare patients. Prefers surgical intervention to conservative plastic surgery interventions, most likely because surgical intervention pays more. Is primarily and overly concerned with getting paid rather than providing compassionate empathetic patient care and meeting the patient's needs.

Submitted May 17, 2015

Dr.W originally did a breast reduction in 1998 which I was absolutley thrilled with. I then had gastic bypass and after loosing 100 lbs., I cringed everytime I looked at how deflated my once perky breast had become. Dr. W did a breast augmentation and I absolutely LOVE my results. I would NEVER allow another plastic surgeon work on me as long as Dr. W is in business. His staff are amazingly friendly and very knowledgeable in all areas. Not once did I ever feel embarrased about my situation or the need to have to have work done. Dr. W Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I had breast augmentation in 2005 and they still look great. I get compliments all of the time on how natural they look. Even 8 years later I'm still fully satisfied with his work. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Wyble!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

I had breast aug. 5 years ago. I had nursed 3 kids, and he made them look better than ever. Very natural looking!! Great doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

I've recently had a Thermage treatment with Botox injection done by Doctor Wyble's office and I was very impressed by the Staff and Doctor Wyble's professional attitude...the results of both procedures are short of amazing.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I had a breast augmentation two years ago (2008) and I am COMPLETELY satisfied with them! I went from a small B to a full C. All my friends say how natural they look and I've had coworkers ask who did them. Dr. Wyble did an awesome job, and was so helpful with the size decision. THANKS ALOT, MY BOYFRIEND AND I LOVE THEM!!! :)

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

Dr Wyble has done several procedures for me over the years. Face-lift, brow lift, eyes and a mini-facelift just recently. I would not even consider anyone elst. He is a true artist with an eye for balance and beauty.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

Dr. Eric J. Wyble's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1982)

Wellpoint