Ratings for Dr. Thomas G. MULLIGAN

Very professional and direct with his answers to my questions. Has a dry sense of humor and can appear to be a bit aloof which is not the case at all. Very knowledgeable. Did my cataract surgery, follow up and is now my primary eye doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

He showed up in unpleasant and mad face and attitude he did his exam in unprofesional way in 5 mins and said go for your more eye care to your medical insurance provider I was completly in shock while leaving the office and now after a day I can't beleive why this kind of person ( a.. h... ) practicing. I will never never never never never never never and n................................................................................................................................................................return for his bad services again and try to warn others too.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Bad experience with Dr.Thomas Mulligan. Very rude. I had concerns and questions about his assessment and he became very defensive and angry. I was completely calm while talking with this rude person. I will never return for his bad services again.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Dr. Mulligan is friendly and professional. He did not speak to me like a child. He also assigned an appropriate amount of urgency to my condition without being an alarmist. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr. Thomas G. MULLIGAN's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1989)