Ratings for Dr. Thomas G. MULLIGAN

I saw Dr. Mulligan for a specific eye problem and came armed with printed symptoms, severe eye irritation, frequent blurriness, and a list of medications related to chemotherapy. I stated my problem while making the appt. After examining my eyes he gives me a prescription for eye glasses. My vision when not suffering my symptoms is fine, though I do require reading glasses. When I asked about what could be done about the current miserable condition of my eyes, he told me to make another appointment and we'll talk about it. This is like needing your cracked and leaking toilet replaced, and the plumber comes in and replaces your kitchen sink, collects his money, and then tells you to make another appointment and we'll talk about replacing the toilet. Never again will my family or I use this doctor again! He was indifferent, dismissive, and seemed to lack basic empathy.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Very professional and direct with his answers to my questions. Has a dry sense of humor and can appear to be a bit aloof which is not the case at all. Very knowledgeable. Did my cataract surgery, follow up and is now my primary eye doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

He showed up in unpleasant and mad face and attitude he did his exam in unprofesional way in 5 mins and said go for your more eye care to your medical insurance provider I was completly in shock while leaving the office and now after a day I can't beleive why this kind of person ( a.. h... ) practicing. I will never never never never never never never and n................................................................................................................................................................return for his bad services again and try to warn others too.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Bad experience with Dr.Thomas Mulligan. Very rude. I had concerns and questions about his assessment and he became very defensive and angry. I was completely calm while talking with this rude person. I will never return for his bad services again.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Dr. Mulligan is friendly and professional. He did not speak to me like a child. He also assigned an appropriate amount of urgency to my condition without being an alarmist. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr. Thomas G. MULLIGAN's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1989)