Ratings for Dr. James H. Weingart

I started seeing dr @ the age of 5 yoa. I had childhood anxiety, chronic migraines,severe fatigue random vomiting, nausea, menstural problems, debilitating back pain & delayed response times. Over the years I was diagnosed with mono anxiety, manic depression, bulimia, fibromyalgia & many other things. I got tonsils out @ 17 yoa & got brain scan before this could be done. MRI was sent to Dr.W There was golfball sized tumor clearly on MRI, which, was not reported by the radiologist either, just said to follow up. No follow up. @ 20 yoa neurological symptoms & back pain skyrocketed, began having seizures, Finally got 2nd scan of brain that showed a que ball sized tumor in right frontal lobe. Ive had 2 open craniotomies now & have stage 3 oligoastrocytoma (brain cancer). Recently had an MRI of my back that also shows collapsed disc. One of the doc's PA's had seen a prior MRI @ 20 yoa & was told there was nothing wrong. Will be getting surgery on back in 1 month @ 22 yoa.(yoa=yrs of age)

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Showed on-time for appt. - waited in lobby for 60 minutes, then an additional 45 minutes in exam room before anyone came to see me. At about the 2 hour mark of sitting in the office I couldn't stand anymore. Collected my co-pay and immediately called insurance company to change PCP's. Very upsetting. On previous visits Dr.Weingart rarely looked me in the eyes (habitously looks at the floor when talking).

flag | Submitted July 23, 2006

Dr. Weingart is the best - he listens and helps. Also, does not judge you ... just guides you.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

Dr. Weingart is knowledgable and helpful but sometimes doesn't take as much time with me as I would like. Doesn't always get to the bottom of problems but also doesn't treat you like a child.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2006

Dr. James H. Weingart's Credentials

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103 (Grad. 1984)