Dr. Shareef Jandali

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shareef Jandali

Highly recommend Jandali. Went in for the Rejuvenation procedure. This was my first experience there and everyone in the office was amazing and professional. My OBGYN had recommenced Physical Therapy which was uncomfortable, invasive, time consuming and expensive and i saw zero results. This process was quick, painless and I saw results instantly. I can now run, cough, sneeze without any embarrassment.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

I can't thank Dr. Jandali enough!!!!! From the moment I walked into the office I felt very comfortable with all his staff members. I went to Dr. Jandali because I have had a previous breast surgery that was done 6 years ago and it has been my worst nightmare since, I have had pain, numbness not to mention that my breast looked uneven and deformed from this surgery. Dr. Jandali did a FANTASTIC job repairing my breast!!!! The whole experience from pre-op visit to the post-op was wonderful. Once again I can't thank Dr. Jandali enough! I recommend this doctor 100%.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

As I've struggled with my skin on and off for years, I've become quite the skin obsessor and also very apprehensive to anything outside of my daily skin regimen (I like to stick to the basics). Due to my skin fluctuating over the years I've been left with some scarring/hyper pigmentation.. My Dermatologist recommended I consult Dr. Jandali and his skin care team to get started on restoring those issues- I can't lie I was nervous as to what that meant. The team at Jandali's Plastic Surgery, is extremely welcoming, informative, honest and thorough. During my first visit I met with Jasmine who was the ultimate pro (esp coming from someone whose done their research on skin)- I did not feel like I was being sold, rather genuinely consulted on what could best suit me and my skin at the level I was at. I went in looking to have the Vampire Facial done, however she told me my skin was not quite looking for that type of treatment and that we could start with something a little lighter. She recommended I start with a simpler set of three chemical peels by Skin Medica (a brand I had previously fallen in love with). The term "chemical peel" has always scared me a bit and I let her know this. She went through a detailed explanation with me as to why this system would restore my skin- getting rid of any dry, unwanted, skin or bacteria of the top layer of my skin in order for newer skin to come to the surface. It was a no brainer, but she helped the dots connect. She explained the process, before care, after care, what to expect after etc. honestly left me with no questions to ask.. which is unlike me. I went in on Monday AM and Ariella was my nurse. Just like Jasmine, she made sure to walk me through every step and made the process as painless/seamless as possible (all in all pain level a 1, I was scared for nothing). My skin already feels refreshed and looks brighter. I would absolutely recommend Jandali's team and can't wait to continue on with my process' in the future. They truly have set the bar high.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I had the miradry treatment done last week. The staff was very sweet and helpful the entire time before, during and after my procedure. Dr. Jandali is great as well. Very professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

A Mastercraftsman! Courteous, attentive, and a great problem solver. I'm a client for life!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

After having my 2nd daughter I noticed a division in my ab muscles. I also had a lot of loose stretched out wrinkly skin that wasn’t there after my first baby. I was working out regularly with a trainer, and no matter how much I worked out, I couldn’t make the belly pooch or the wrinkly excess skin go away. I did a consult with Dr. Jandali and he showed me before/after pics of other tummy tucks he had done. He also explained the entire process from prep through recovery. He made me feel very comfortable and I felt confident that Dr. Jandali was the right surgeon for me. It is now a year later since the full tummy tuck and I am thrilled with the results. I love the way my stomach looks now. At first, I felt like I had someone else’s body. Never before have I had a flat belly. I feel great in a bikini and getting dressed each morning is a lot more fun. Overall, I feel a lot better about myself. It has definitely improved my self-esteem. Dr. Jandali and his office staff are amazing and I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

After seen a few Plastic Surgeons,i`ve decided to have my breast reduction with Dr. Jandali. I`ve had agreat experience! Dr Jandalli answered all my questions and He was always available as well as His Nurses at the office.Im really happy with the results,and I would do it again!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I had breast breast reduction surgery in August and I am doing very well. I have back and neck issues for several years and felt immediate relief within a few days of surgery. It has truly been life changing. The staff is helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. As for Dr. Jandali, he is patient, answered all my questions and explained everything in full details. He was even a good sport and was willing to text with me when I couldn't get to a phone. I would highly recommend Dr. Jandali and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Jandali and my initial consult was such a positive experience. His office was beautiful and relaxing and his staff was professional, helpful and courteous. He took the time to sit and explain what he could do for me. I have had the treatments he recommended and have received many compliments. I highly recommend Dr. Jandali's services and I will continue to consult with him for additional steps.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Shareef Jandali and his staff were phenomenal! After my initial consultation, I knew Dr. Jandali had everything I was looking for in a surgeon. I felt so confident that I booked my surgery on the spot. His staff made me feel comfortable from my initial consultation through surgery and beyond. I had a breast lift and augmentation. I wasn’t expecting perfect, I just wanted to feel better about myself in clothes and out of them as well! The day after my surgery I had a chance to really look at my breasts and I LOVED them. If they had never changed from how they looked day 2, I still would have been supremely happy. Dr. Jandali did an amazing job, doing exactly what we had discussed pre-op. Even my scares looked great off the bat. Everyday my breasts continue to look better and better. Dr. Jandali is kind, compassionate and incredibly talented. I would unequivocally recommend him to any person ready to make a positive change.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Shareef Jandali's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 2005)

AARP