Ratings for Dr. John E. LONGO

I had chronic back and neck pain for 2 1/2 years until I found Dr. Longo. After going to several and different types of doctors with no success. Dr. Longo did adjustments on me 3 times a week and after six months I was feeling some relief, however I knew there was hope with Dr. Longo as my doctor so I continued with him. After 1 1/2 years I was finally pain free! This procedure would not have taken so long if I had found him right away. Dr. Longo started me out with 3 visits a week, then two visits a week, to one visit once a week. I now see him once a month for maintenance. I can not tell you how much I appreciate the talent he has in his field. He is not like those bone cracker chiropractor's that I had seen. He uses a Non Directional Force Technique. Another time I had done something to my neck and I couldn't raise my arm or turn my head. He saw me the very next day, with 3, 2, 1 visits a week he had me fixed in 4 months. All I can say is WOW! THANK YOU, DR. lONGO!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. John E. LONGO's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1972)