Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Zawaneh

I owe my life to Dr. Z he is the most intelligent thoughtful understanding doctor that I have ever had the pleasure of being taken care of by. I've had several doctors over the years and I will always be with Dr.Z weather he's on my insurance or not that is how valuable he is to me and making sure I'm still around for my family .

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Knowledgeable, great bedside manner, explains procedures and expectations, compassionate, great follow-up.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

A year earlier I had an ablation at the Mayo Clinic to repair atrial flutter. It returned and I was was referred to Arizona Arrhythmia by an out-of-state cardiologist, a friend, who is a leader in the field. I found Doctor Z to be probably the kindest and most compassionate physician I have ever met. My wife found him the same. He took an incredible amount of time to explain in detail the entire procedure and his follow up after the procedure was equally impressive. And he fixed the problem. No more flutter, and no medication needed.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Michael S. Zawaneh's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Brown & Toland Physicians