Ratings for Dr. Mckenzie S. Snyder

I just started going to Dr. Snyder and I thought she was very professional and nice. The hygienist was excellent. They were able to work with my crazy schedule and fit me right in. My kids love her!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I have been a patient for a little over a year. Will never go back after last visit. If you care about the appearance of your teeth you will not trust Dr. Mckenzie S. Synder because she does sloppy work and does not care about the after effects of her sloppy work. I will now be going to a decent dentist to redo her work.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I have been a patient at this office for three years now and I can actually say that for the first time I enjoy going to the dentist. Dr. Snyder is very gentle and I appreciate her honesty and integrity. She takes her time to discuss the health of my teeth with me and is very thorough. I would definitely recommend her. She and her staff treat me like an old friend every time I come in.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

I spent over a hundred dollars getting x-ray's after that Dr.Snyder tried to talk me out of her pulling my wisdom teeth but said she would if I wanted them out. when I called she said she would look at them then I get there she says she wouldn't pull them. She Lied. Her lies cost me a lot of money and then she had to ask me if I had insurance, I said no. She said well I'm not going to charge you for today.(a visit in which she did nothing but tell me no) she obviously didn't care that I spent a lot of money and time for nothing this has been the worst dental service I have ever had. I would not recommend her to anyone. She tells Lies

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012