Ratings for Dr. Albert K. Wong

Dr. Wong is attentive and careful to your problems or perceived problems. Go to him and you will continue to see him whenever the need arises. If you need to see him quickly, he will bring you in as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. Wong is a good doctor and knows about all skin problems. He is just very conservative and will not treat anything that isn't a true health problem. However if you ask him to explain more about it or tell him that a certain condition is a problem for you he is happy to remove the problem. I think he just doesn't want to do cosmetic procedures. He is just concerned about your health. I have not needed to take medication but he has done procedures on my skin and these were successful.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Do not go to Dr. Wong if you are looking for a cause to your problem. He will just give you something that temporarily masks your problem & it will be back so you have to return to him (and pay him again!) He does not examine you at all. He asks what your problem is and you are out the door with a prescription. He is all about how much money he can get from his patients not their well being. Do not waste your time!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I know many, many people who have been patients of Dr. Wong for years, and that's the point: Go to Dr. Wong, and you will be his patient for years and years without resolution. It seems that all of his treatments are just stop-gap measures, not cures. I had been on medication while under Dr. Wong's "care" for 4+ years, and I finally smartened up and read some medical journals about my condition. Dr. Wong refused to acknowledge the treatments in those articles, and he refused to give me the medication they suggested. I showed a study from a journal to my primary doctor, got a couple of prescriptions, and my condition was cured within 3 weeks. That was 8+ years ago, and it's still cured. The time, money, and health I wasted with Dr. Wong is just sickening to me.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

This doctor does not know what the hell he is doing, and neither does the staff. He gives out meds that don't work.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

Dr. Albert K. Wong's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glen Burnie, MD