Ratings for Dr. J John WOO

Dr. Woo is a great professional, with high quality and personality. He is very patient, explains everything very clearly and his treatment plan is amazing! My father lost vision while in sleep and he treated him within a short period of time with high quality. My father is able to see now because of him. We thank him everyday, for returning my father's vision back! His staff is excellent and very professional, very nice and always helpful. They provide as much as help they can. Both Dr.Woo and his staff are very clear when they provide instructions. He is the best doctor I have seen so far.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Woo is calm and patient, and he takes the time to explain and answer questions. His office and technical staff is excellent as well.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr Woo is a terrific doctor. Has always fit me in when needed. And I trust him implicitly. Having retina problems can be scary, but since being in his care I have very few concerns.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I've been plagued by vitreous detachment and floaters. Sometimes I can't see and my eyes hurt. I visited Dr. Woo after seeing two other retinal specialists for my problem. The first physician I had to wait 3 hours to see and left with no advice, and the second was immature and dismissive of my problem. By the time I found Dr. Woo I was pretty frustrated and still lacked any answer. Well I wish I had seen Dr. Woo from the start. I had a short wait to see him. His evaluation was thorough. And most importantly, he was incredibly patient and understanding. He answered all of my questions, acknowledged my condition, and discussed options. I left the office reassured, knowing if I needed to return he would be helpful.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. J John WOO's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Vienna, VA