Ratings for Dr. Megan E. Breen

Dr. Breen is very insensitive. She makes rude comments and bases her diagnosis on her personal opinions not on testing or facts. She completely minimizes your experiences and shows no compassion towards patients. I would definitely not recommend her to deliver a baby. She ruined my first experience.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Breen made a diagnosis based on my story of how I had an ovarian cyst removed overseas and wanted to get a follow up to make sure it was removed before doing a physical exam. She also called me "bunny" approximately 12 times which was incredibly weird and uncomfortable, not to mention unnecessary and traumatizing for my first real gynecological appointment . If you have literally any other options, you should see someone else.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

She delivered my baby and because she likely rushed the delivery I have a complication that may prevent me from having kids again.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Anonymous I think that Dr. Megan Breen is an arrogant, who bases her opinions (no testing involved) on preconcepts and fails to give you an accurate picture of your actual situation and options. She should be penalized!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Breen is a great doctor. She is very intelligent and knows her field quite adroitly. The office is busy, but she does not skimp on the important stuff. She is a very competant doctor.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

While Dr. Breen is very busy, and sometimes one has to wait to see her, she is nevertheless a wonderful doctor. She has seen me through 4 miscarriages and 2 healthy pregnancies. She is caring, straight-forward, knowledgeable, and funny. She knows me well and asks about my children at every visit, though given the unpredictability of it all didn't deliver either of them, and about my family. She is appropriate. Looking through prior complaints, I agree that sometimes it takes some time to be seen and have learned to plan for it, but I truly wonder about those her question her competence, knowledge, and caring. Perhaps their expectations are unreasonable. I have known many Ob-Gyns, and she is one of the best.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Don't go to this doctor unless you have hours and money to waste. I had a scheduled appointment, was on time but waited nearly 45 minutes in the back room for Dr. Breen. Clearly as a new patient, I wasn't very important for her to see because she took my chart off the door but went to attend several other patients while I waited. Finally I had to just get dressed and leave so I could make it back to work for a meeting. I paid for cabs both ways and took time off from work for nada.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Breen is an outstanding doctor and actually saved my life. Her direct manner and decisiveness are the reasons I am here today. She does not coddle but knows her stuff. She is a great doc that understands the challenges of women.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

I was unfortunately exposed to a treatable STD (my partner found out he had it) and I called Dr. Breen to tell her what happened. They made me wait THREE weeks to come in, and they did give me the results (which were NEGATIVE) for an additional three weeks. The only good thing was that they were nice when they actually did see me and gave me the required antibiotics before I found out the results. Still, I've been going to Dr. Breen since I was 17 years old and they lost my business after that.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Megan E. Breen's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1991)