Ratings for Dr. Phillip A. Wolfe

Dr.Wolfe is the absolute WORST doctor I have ever had to deal with. He would be an hour late to appointments and not even care that we might have a schedule too. He did not help in anyway to figure out what was wrong with me and told me to "get over it" "you are just going to feel this way your entire life" "it's IBS" "other people have it worse" even though I was wasting away from every food making me sick. I had to go to UCSF GI to actually have the procedures done correctly and find out I have celiac disease. My advice: if you want to actually get better do not go see this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

He is a wonderful Doctor!! Always very helpful with explaining what Iam dealing with!! We may not agree on the best medicines for me to take as I react to a lot of them which can be frustrating for the both of us, but he is still the best!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

He is the first doctor that was able to tell me what was going on with my health. After being misdiagnoised by other physicians, I came to Dr. Wolfe who was able to figure my condition out. The office may not be as punctual as everyone wishes but I would wait hours just to see a great doctor like him.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Finally figured out what was going on with me. Great doc! Very helpful and makes sure you understand diagnosis. He is friendly and doesn't rush you (which explains punctuality "issue"). Expert in knowledge of his field. Definitely would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Great doc, takes time to discuss problem and counsels on what to do(that's why he's not on time for next appt.) Did my colonoscopy, very thorough and professional.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Dr. Phillip A. Wolfe's Credentials

• Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci, Bethesda Md 20814 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Pleasanton, CA