Ratings for Dr. Michael T. MULLEN

I consulted Dr.Mullen due to fact that in New Jersey Monmouth county I was not given a reason wy I had a stroke 2 days post op after a total hip replacement. I saw Dr. Mullen who diagnosed me after further testing. I fell he is very knowledgeable , always called me back if I had any questions . His staff all were excellent especially Debbie. I cannot say enough of good things about him and the Hospital of University of Penn.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

He waited 6 weeks to tell me my test results, chose to do so by leaving me a voice mail, and when I called him on that shabby trick, could not understand my reaction since "we had talked about it when you were in." As if that eliminates any need for basic human conduct. Rigid, uncaring, more concerned about his own well being than that of his patients. I will never go back. Oh and he still hasn't gotten back to me with my results from another test done that same day. 7 weeks and counting. Philadelphia has a lot of great docs. I plan to go find one.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Michael T. MULLEN's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)