Ratings for Dr. Edward T. Wolanski

Really disappointed to see all the high ratings with this doctor. The office wouldn't even let me schedule an appointment to get a second opinion because he only wants to take on patients that will definitely become his own......? Very disappointed in their office. Just looking for medical attention but it seems all he wants to do is make money.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Our birth experience was incredible, Doctor Wolanski is the very best!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Compassionate, professional, knowledgeable. I've seen Dr. Wolanski or Dr. Vinal for health care for almost 25 years and recommend them wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

I am pregnant and heard great things about Dr. Wolanski. I have been trying for over a week just to find out if he is accepting new patients and his staff is unresponsive and rude. It doesn't matter how many great reviews he has, if the responsiveness I've had over the last week is any indication of the care I would be getting, I am finding another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

What everyone else said...and then some. I found Dr. W's bedside manner to be the best. I got to know him as a person with human qualities, not just someone on to the next patient. He has a sense of humor and is a very good listener.I can't imagine going to one of those places where you never know who you will end up with. My delivery was not what I expected, but Dr. W made it successful despite having a few scary moments. He was very attentive and helpful with any complications that I had and was not the "weight nazi" I had heard about. He generally cares about his patients and loves what he does. Definitely a plus when picking a doctor. Because he is so popular, it is sometimes hard to get in or long to wait...but worth it.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Wolanski is the best. He is alway professional. He makes you fill so assured about everything. Everyone in his office is very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Dr. Wolanski is a wonderful Ob/Gyn who care is the best I have encountered, I trust him with my well being and trusted him as well when I was pregnant with my daughter. I will continue to use this Doctor till he no longer practices. If you want excellent care above and beyond the norm you should without a shawdow of doubt choose this Doctors. I know I only wanted the best when it came to the well being and care of my baby!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr. Wolanski has delivered all 3 of my babies and been great. Also, when I complained about breast pain, he sent me for a mammogram immediately, even though I was still young. Another time, he found a lump in my breast. Although I was still breast feeding, he sent me for a consultation and sonogram to make sure everything was okay. I have found him to be both caring and thorough.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Wolanski is one of the best doctors I've ever had (and I've seen at least 50). He is one of only 2 doctors that had mentioned thinking about my case outside of the office. He has a great sense of humor and never makes you feel rushed. I don't know why everyone is saying that they are punctual--they have NEVER seen me on time at the office but maybe it is because I came in the afternoons? I wouldn't want anybody else to deliver my children. Also, I think its worth mentioning that he respects your birth plan decisions. I was in labor for 37 hours with my 2nd before I decided to take pitocin, but I never felt pressured into doing it because he had a golf game planned or any of the like--it was my decision when I was ready to make my labor go more quickly. Also, he gets that miscarriages are the loss of a child, too. That's also important! He is truly a gem!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Dr. Edward T. Wolanski's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charlottesville, VA