Ratings for Dr. Erin C. Rebele

Dr. Rebele isn't even my regular OB (in fact I had never even had the chance to speak to her until the other night), but I wanted to come on here just to brag on her. Over the course of this past week, I suffered a devastating missed miscarriage (I thought I was 12 weeks pregnant, but my baby stopped growing at 9). I am currently a patient of one of Dr. Rebele's partners in the same building. I had a very long four days after finding out my baby's heart was no longer beating and hadn't been for 3 weeks. After a bad experience in the ER earlier that day and a lot of uncertainty following an incident of faintness, major bleeding, sweating and shaking (that the ER downplayed), I called the emergency Dr. on call while laying in my bath tub at home thinking I was going to have to complete the awful miscarriage process without any medical care close by. Thank God Dr. Rebele was the one on call. She called me back very quickly....and spoke kindly and calmly to me in the midst of this scariest moments of my life. She informed the ER that I needed to be held and monitored all night before my D&C in the morning and assured me she wouldn't let them send me home again. I was admitted and because of Dr. Rebele's advice, I was held and cared for just like she requested. Over night, I had a couple scary incidents of major blood pressure drops and felt myself fading out multiple times. If it weren't for her, my nurse, the IV's and what they were doing to sustain me in those moments, I'm not sure I'd be here writing this review right now. Thinking I would have otherwise felt forced to spend the night at home gives me chills just thinking about it. I normally have a very strong pain tolerance, but I KNOW I was heading in a bad direction.....and quickly. Dr. Rebele was one of the few along the way who treated me seriously. She isn't just a Dr - she's also one of the most compassionate and caring caretakers I've ever had the pleasure of speaking to. I just wanted to say how grateful I am to her! For anyone reading this review, she's the real deal!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr. Rebele helped me through a very tough pregnancy with triplets. We love her very much.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I like that Dr. Rebele has a deep willingness to learn who you are as a patient and person. Love, Love, this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr. Rebele is a wonderful OB and a perfect fit for first time moms.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Well i never got in to see Dr. Rebele, but the phone staff was not helpful at all. They had to mail me the forms (not sure why in 2017 I couldn't get an email) so I filled them out waiting for my appointment. Then I received another letter in the mail stating Dr. Rebele would be out of town on the day of my appt. And I was just rescheduled to another date randomly, which I could not make. No phone call, no follow up to see what re-schedule would work for me. I found another doctor.

Submitted February 22, 2017

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Absolutely the best OB GYN in the Nashville. We just had our 3rd child Jan 24 2016 and Dr. Rebele was there every step of the way. She even took some late night calls and answered every time. Met us at the hospital when she was not on the clock. Her knowledge of knowing what to do no matter what the situation was. Had a perfect delivery and if we ever decide to have more children, no question, Dr. E is our ONLY choice. 5 stars. Thank you Dr Erin!!! Trevor & Ashley George

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. Rebele delivered all three of my babies while at Vandy and Heritage.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Dr. Erin C. Rebele's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am a board certified general practice OB-Gyn at Heritage Women’s Center in Nashville, Tennessee.

• Lehigh University (Grad. 2002)
  • Rutgers University (Grad. 2006)