Ratings for Dr. Orlando Gonzalez

Such a pleasant experience- office and staff are great but most importantly Dr. Gonzalez is very knowledgable and has great beside matter. Ive never felt more confident in any doctor!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Gonzalez is very professional and knowledgeable. I high recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

had a problem was freaking out thinking the worst ! Saw dr Gonzalez he calmed me and listen to my problem I walked out so happy his nurse was a sweetheart

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Gonzalez is very professional and has very good bedside manner. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Dr. Gonzalez is very professional & doesn't rush through your visit. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr Gonzalez is the best...I highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I've been going to Dr. gonzalez for 14 years! He is has the kindest bedside manner. He is very knowledgeable. Love him!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Gonzalez is the best!! I have been going to him for about 7 years, he is very knowledgeable and very nice. He has many years of experience and I trust him 100%. He will listen to your concerns and/or issues and not rush you out of his office. He will give you the time you need and the best advice possible based on your personal situation.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr. Gonzalez is amazing! The whole experience with his office was wonderful. If only all Doctors were like this. He made the 'always awkward' gyn appt very comfortable. He spent a good amount of time with me to get familiar with my history (as I was a new patient with a background of ovarian problems). He acknowledged each one of my concerns and questions and was extremely thorough. I walked out of his office feeling much much better about my situation. His nurse was such a sweetheart. And the office staff were fantastic. Very nice and warm ladies. I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

the office is very warming and very friendly. he staff is super kind and really halpful when you have a problem, and the doctor is just the best.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011