Ratings for Dr. Wajahat A. KHAN

It took 5 months to get in so he could check vitals to give me a referral. Would not refer over the phone. Would not call me. Stacy in the office laughed at me and yelled at me for asking for a phone call from him. Worst experience ever, would rather go back to naval hospital if I could, they were not even this terrible!!!

Submitted June 11, 2015

This man is a delight to speak to and a compassionate and thoughtful listener, which you cannot find in doctors nowadays. Went over all my history, and listened.....I did not feel rushed and he has a very cute sense of humor. Very positive personality. Enjoyed my visit and will definitely be seeing him again.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

One of the best doctors I have ever known. Caring,compassionate, respectful and over bright. Aware that other recent reviewer was disgruntled re meds.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

This is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen. Would never recommend him for anything including a cold. Total disrespect for me as a patient with a long term illness.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Finally, a Dr. who reads beyond the top page of my file without being asked! Good Dr. too . . .he is both smart and compassionate! He even remembered my husband's first name! I would definately recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011