Ratings for Dr. Ursula Star-Adamczyk

I love dr star and her staff. With all the commenta on here, if talk about the wait time, she is highly recommended. If you dont like it get a new dr.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I have been a patient for approximately 10 yrs. 3 kids born healthy thanks to Dr Star. I am appalled by the ridiculously negative comments because i know very well she is kind and caring. She is always very busy because she never turns away pts and hundreds of women choose to come to her. That is why she is always running behind. Not to mention if she is seeing a pt who is pregnant or who has complicated female problems...she is spending time with each and every one. She has 3 wonderful staff who room you, ask you about everything you need and what questions or concerns you have...if you choose not to speak up..why would you expect the doctor to ask the same questions?? There is an experienced RN who handles most of the calls and is in constant contact with the doctor so she is well informed about each caller. They always call with results and tell you right at the time that they only call if something shows up that is wrong...so no news is good news. They are generous with providing refills even if you are past your appt date, as long as you have the appt scheduled in near future. If you want your hand held..then go see a pediatrician because obviously you are immature and can not manage your health care as an adult. I would never see anyone other than Dr Star and I hope you all reflect on yourselves and realize you were probably the problem if you had a bad experience...not the doctor or staff. She is 100% informative and tells you exactly what you need to do and need to know in plain English so if you either dont understand or dont follow her care directions that is your fault. If you need clarification, ask!!! Don't blame a caring doctor who spends probably all her waking hours seeing pts and delivering babies and doing surgery on your stupidly!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Please Please Please never use Ursula Star as your doctor. She is by far the worst doctor I have ever been to! When you choose her you risk your life as well as your child's life. If she is your OB it is never too late to switch doctors. She needs to stop practicing and get a new career.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Don't even waste your time on this Dr. Because she doesn't like to spend any time on her patients.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Ladies ladies please never judge a Doctor by there bedside manner. Dr Star knows her stuff plain and simple. She doesn't have to be extra nice because she is confident in her work. I always choose my Doctor based on thier expertise. Dr Star just gave me a hysterectomy yesterday. I can honestly say it went very smooth and the anasticiologist and surgical staff where she performed my procedure had nothing but rave reviews on her. I was very nervouse these people are not her staff but work at one of the hospitals she does surgery out of. Then all calmed me and told me I have the very best surgeon. Although I have the normal discomfort I feel everything went very smooth :)

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

To make a long story short, I have been Dr. Star's patient for at least 5 years. I never cancelled/rescheduled an appointment with her until now. I called for her to call in my prescription for that night because I needed to start my birth control. The secretary forgot to give her that message. When she finally called, she said I was supposed to come in for a visit with her. I had to explain that I rescheduled bcuz I had the flu as if I'm a child being scolded. She then asked what the number was of the pharmacy. I looked it up quickly bcuz she seemed agitated and she had to call me back. It was wrong. She said "Can you give me a number where someone actually answers?" She just seemed rude and unhelpful. I was bothering her. It wasn't my fault she hadn't received my message from earlier. Also, I wait at least 45 minutes every time to get in to my appointment. Then at least 30 in the waiting room. I decided to go to Dr. Amy Miller McCarthy. She's more caring.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I also can not believe the negative comments. I have only the best things to say about Dr.Star. She was always very caring and understanding. Returned my every phone call almost immiedietely. Doctor Star always has been there for me and I would recommend her very highly to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

I don't know that I agree with the other comments that she was very cold and uncaring. She is just not the person if you are looking for a strong patient-doctor relationship. I have waited an average of 45 minutes to get in to see her in my last 4 visits, and then another 20 minutes to see her after getting to the exam room. I feel she has WAY too many patients and was always rushing to get to the next. She didn't ask many questions about me - as I went through 2 miscarriages with her, and no successful pregnancies to date. Also, I had to call the office to get results from my D&C and blood tests - she doesn't call when they come in. She just seems too busy to give you the time of day. With trying to have our first baby - she is not the doctor that is supportive or has the time to answer questions or give you the care you might be looking for. Just very frustrated with the overall service I received.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

I would never recommend Dr. Star to my worst enemy! If you want the best Doctor who cares DO NOT go to Dr. Star! On top of the worst experience I had with her I ALWAYS waited at least 45 minutes past my scheduled appointment time! If you are looking around for a great Doctor do not go see Dr. Star.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2011

I really can't believe all the bad reviews. She has always been helpful for me, and I have United Healthcare! Her staff has always been kind and imformative to me also. Yes doctor Star, is Straight and to the point. She doesn't sugar coat things. So if unfortunately if you are light hearted and can't handle the truth don't go to her. She is very informative about all the different procedures, you just have to ask.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011