Ratings for Dr. Bruce D. Krutsinger

He was my eye doctor as well and always very sweet and informative and gentlemanly. I was sad to hear of his passing. But yeah, I'm sure that's why he was so abrupt on the phone with you. Honestly I can say I probably would have been as well if in the same position.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

To the former comment on Dr. Krutsinger being rude... Dr. Krutsinger had cancer and passed away around June 2014. He likely knew he would not last long, that is probably why he told you to find another doctor. That was very unlike Dr. Krutsinger to be rude. He was my eye doctor for about 10 years and always had a positive attitude and was always a very mild mannered gentleman.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Krutsinger is difficult to deal with and rude. I had my house broken into and among the stolen items were my new boxes of contacts. I explained this to his office when I ordered new ones. I then tried to order more online (cheaper- and to replace the stolen ones) and his office gave me a horrible time. First they told the online store that my prescription was expired (it was not) then they filled out the form incorrectly (in an area that said check only one box they checked expired then crossed it out) and they added an arbitrary and incorrect expiration date. On top of the unacceptable lack of service (throwing up road blocks) they were very rude. Dr. Krutsinger told me to get a new doctor and hung up on me.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. Bruce D. Krutsinger's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1984)