Ratings for Dr. Kim M. Goodwin

Please be incredibly cautious of this Doctor (Goodwin). She missed all the signs of pre-term labor and we lost our baby. She was dismissive and failed to take any responsibility.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I just moved to San Diego and had to find a new OBGYN after having the same one for over 8 years. He was the most amazing Dr one could have. I had a little bit of concern on the wait time in the sitting room. But, meeting Dr Goodwin it all was nothing but a small price to pay to have such a kind, easy to talk to and wonderful sense of humor in my new Dr. She took the time with me that I needed. I find myself luck to have her.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Goodwin has been my doctor since 2007 when I began my first pregnancy. I had horrible morning sickness and after two appointments she put me on medication that made life livable! I was so grateful. Then her staff caught some early warning signs of pre-eclampsia and had be admitted. Thankfully Dr. Goodwin was there as we ended up have to have an emergency c-section at just 32 weeks. It was a horrible experience but Dr. Goodwin did an amazing job supporting me emotionally and performing the actual surgery. I couldn't be more lucky to now have a healthy baby. I credit Dr. Goodwin and her staff for saving my life and by baby's.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Fantastic doctor: kind, compassionate,knowleable, professional,easy to talk to,a true example of the Sharp Experience!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

I have seen Dr. Goodwin since 2007. I liked her right away. She was easy to be around and very down to earth. The lights went out during my visit but the first thing she did was apologize and ask if I was okay. She has helped me with my decision for bc. She did spens a lot of time with me during the consult. I did wait about 45 min to an hour total to see her (considering electricity went out) but well worth it. She is on top of all the new stuff. I TRUST her for the procedure I am about to undergo!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

I've been with Dr. Goodwin for years. She is what I consider of the "new generation" of doctors, using new cutting edge technology and is always on top of new studies and information in women's health. She does everything from cryosurgery to Robotic Gyn Surgery labor and delivery. With me she has combined classic techniques with innovative medical discoveries. I was diagnosed with 3 large fibroid tumors in my uterus. In diagnosing my condition she employed all available technology to come up with a treatment plan for my surgery. I underwent blood testing, ultrasound, and MRI, all of which she studied and called me way after office hours to give me her medical recommendations for my treatment. I absolutely trust her, and will wait a month for an appointment with her if that is what it takes. Also, regarding intrest in the office of women of child bearing age, its an OB/Gyn office and of course the majority of women that go to OB/Gyn's are of child bearing age.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

I had a horrible experence with this doctor, she is the reason I had to go thru a c-section.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

I am so glad to have finally found an excellent obgyn that has diagnosed and helped me a great deal. Very knowledgeable and caring. Right on top of things. I have seen a few doctors prior, who were just dismissive, until I was fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Goodwin. She is pretty booked but well worth the wait because she IS that good.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

Dr. Goodwin is fabulous--attentive, knowledgeable and, what's more, very sweet. Although she was obviously super busy, she took the time to give me thorough and thoughtful answers to all of my questions. I did have to wait over an hour to be seen, but I'm guessing that the wait was simply indicative of her thoroughness.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Interest of the office seems to be baby bearing age females. At my last 3 appointments I was made to wait close to an hour past my appointment time before seeing the doctor. Then I was rushed in and out as if my time there was not important. When she was a new doctor she was great. Now her office overbooks patients and they are always rushed. Time to look for a new Gyn.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Kim M. Goodwin's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Workers Comp