Ratings for Dr. Philip Mansour

My daughter needed braces a few years ago and Dr. Mansour was more than willing to help us out with a cost affective way of making this a reality. We were, then, very happy with his professionalism and caring attitude that we referred two other patients to him who actually became his full patients. He also handled my daughter's aftercare with a retainer and told us to bring in the retainer for tightening at any time it was necessary. We recently tried to do so reminding his secretary and himself of what he promised us. Unfortunately things have changed over at his office as now he was going to charge us $55 to do a one minute tightening! This is ridiculous and not the way to treat loyal referring patients! Shame on you Dr. Mansour.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Couldn't have had a better experience. Dr. Mansour was so helpful in answering all of my questions and concerns before my daughter got her braces on. We can already notice some great progress in her front teeth gaps.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013