Ratings for Dr. Ellen R. Sher

We met Dr. Sher when my daughter was in the Medical City NICU. We couldn't be happier with her care and her office staff is amazing. We never wait longer than 5 minutes when we come for an appt and the staff (Heather and Sunny) are always kind and helpful. Dr. Sher has always been patient and helpful with any questions we've had about our daughter's condition and care.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Have been going to dr sheer for years. I feel she's the best.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

I went to Dr. Sher for a chronic cough and she told me I had non-allergic rhinitis. I later found out that my cough was due to acide reflux. I would not recommend going to Dr. Sher.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

it took months to get an appointment and when i finally did she spent less then three minutes with me, and only confirmed what my family physician had perscribed. i set up an appointment with her based upon a recommendation, but found her, while pleasant, completely unhelpful with my very serious allergic issues. her nursing staff is very nice and much more approachable, but the clerical staff needs some lessons in manners.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

My son has been seeing Dr.Sher for years. She did numerous allergy tests on him for sinus infections and, after no other doctor could determine the source, discovered he had a low IgA. Extremely knowledgeable doctor and her staff is wonderful. Would recommend them to anyone with sinus/ear/allergy problems.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2007

Best allergist in Monmouth County. She is friendly, knowledgeable and LISTENS to the patient. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2006

Dr. Ellen R. Sher's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1986)