Ratings for Dr. Barton H. Foutz

Doctor Foutz and his staff are wonderful. Every time I have an appointment they make me feel like family. Best of all there is never a waiting time. I never have to wait longer than 5 minutes to see Doctor Foutz. I had an amazing experience with my Invisalign treatment and I would highly recommend them for everyone in your family. This is where I take my kids as well. You won't be disappointment with Doctor Foutz!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Foutz for over 15 years. I have numerous problems because of throat cancer and having had radiation. You will not find a more knowledgeable or caring dentist. I cannot stand to have any pain due to the treatment I had, and Dr Foutz has gone above and beyond to accomodate my numerous problems. I have had to have all my teeth replaced and dealt with osteonecrosis. The only reason I have a beautiful smile today is because of his ability. His staff is the most caring in town. I cannot recommend him enough !

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015