Ratings for Dr. Richard E. Ehle

the staff was rude, incompetent, Dr. was rudely arguing with me that my xray showed NO problems. I was referred by my Primary for problem. Dr. finally noticed he was looking at someone eleses xrays in my chart. When your staff does that maybe you shouldnt yell at patient, they cancelled my appt day of on next occassion stating I had no insurance, I do, long story short Its been months and I still have no foot Dr looking at my xrays. I forgot, best part , before I finally got my Primary to get xrays I went to Ehle, who looked at my shoes and said" I wont look at your feet or do a darn thing in till you get new shoes", I am sorry that I can not afford new balance shoes, so I still stand in lots of pain . So compassion in Ehle I guess I missed that.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Ehle always has a professional yet compassionate attitude towards his patients!!!! His clinical skill is outstanding with close attention to details.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

After my problem became his offices problem, they were all very rude. He is a sarcastic person and unpleasant. His staff wasn't any better. He's a foot Dr and had a problem helping me when I needed him the most. Would definitely not recommend

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

wonderful doctor, he really helped me, as others did not. I would recommed him to anyone. staff very nice.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Richard E. Ehle's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Bristol, CT