Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Kahn

Have been seeing Dr. Kahn for years. I have had bunion surgery on both feet and both turned out wonderfully. He and his staff are very knowledgeable and I have no complaints only praise for his practice.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr. Kahn has treated my son for bunions on both feet. Previous drs. said he didn't need surgery even though his foot was increasingly deformed and very painful. Dr.Kahn spent time answering questions so we knew what to expect. Visits were timely. He was also helpful in getting VNA help after surgery. My son has Down's Syndrome. I would and have recommend Dr. Kahn to anyone who needs foot care.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr. Kahn is easy to talk to and is very knowledgeable. He is the best doctor I have ever had. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

Did not spend much time with you to diagnose the problem. Seem to be he is just a number of doctor who wants your money. Not caring for patient's well being.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

Saw him 2 times after a bad ankle sprain. Each visit lasted 5 to 10 minutes. He and his staff kept trying to sell me braces and foot pads I didn't need. They took useless x-rays of my ankle and his only solution to my problem was a cordisone shot. According to him I had a moderate sprain, I went to see another doctor and turns out my ankle was broken.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey S. Kahn's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Rocky Hill, CT