Ratings for Dr. Mythili Prakash

My husband woke up in severe pain, we called the office of Dr. Prakash first thing in the morning, not only did she call him back right away but she saw him that day but she came in early to see him knowing we had to catch an early flight for our family vacation. She was very understanding and sympathetic and the fact that she came in at 7am when the office did not open till 8 so he could make it on time for our family trip and not be in pain really spoke volumn's. We have found our new forever dental home and look forward to future appointments with her and her wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

The staff is terrible, gave them my insurance card to check benefits, they call numbers on the front of the card and are told only medical and prescription coverage. I tell them that's not true. I go home and call the number on the back of the card and my insurance company says, yeah , you've got dental and that procedure is covered at 50 percent! I call back and ask the woman which number she called, she said the one on the front. I don't have "15 years" experience like her but I know how to flip a card and call the right number. They only want cash, there is no attempt to really find out whether you have any insurance or it's scope. It is in my opinion a very numbers oriented operation that is not very patient focused, just get the money!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014