Ratings for Dr. Peter N. Schlegel

Dr Schlegel is a fantastic man! World class! We are most grateful to have meet a doctor this knowledgeable and committed. Earlier rating suggested that he cares more about billing than patients. I believe the total opposite. Dr Schlegel is very attentive and does his outmost to help couples. He does everything in his power to be as non-invasive possible. Always trying to guide his patients on the ultimate path. We still travel long way over sea for treatment at Weill. We haven't succeeded with our IVF struggle yet. But I can truly say that Dr Schlegel is a hero in our eyes. A very inspiring man. Genuine.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Doc is beyond horrific. My wife and I were willing to see beyond his terrible bedside manner and abrupt communicative style but it was clear to us that he runs a factory-style operation with little care for individual patients. Perhaps most troubling was Dr. Schlegel's angry defensiveness when we asked about why there are so many cases of women developing cancer following hormone treatment with IVF. It is a legitimate worry backed by tremendous anecdotal evidence and he was hasty to shut down any line of questioning in this domain.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Horrible Dr. Thinks about his bank account only! Don't be fooled by him and associates.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Having infertility problem by itself is a hardship get treatment at Weil Cornell hospital will make you suffer more because of over billing, over testing with no reason even with very very low chance success cases, they do have orderes and not needed testing to drain people pockets very well. Dear male infertle patiet if your case is complicated and the success rate is low do not let your wife go through IVF cycle with no reason, they make poepole stay in NY for at leadt 10 days to pay IVF cost at leadt 10500$ and more than 3500$ for medication for no good reason. Those people are group of gangs only thing they care about their bank account, no mercy for any body.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Excellent Dr. And very knowledge !! My husband and I feel really secure with Dr SChlegel's

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I love this doctor. His work is a miracle his work is excellent

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

My husband and I went to see Dr. Schlegel due to my husband's severe male factor infertility. Dr. Schlegel came highly recommended in the field of male urology. Dr. Schlegel was extremely professional and took a great deal of time speaking with us and looking at our records. His calm demeanor made us feel more at ease.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. Schlegel treated me for prostate cancer. His attention to my concerns was great. As a surgeon he is tops. He spent whatever time was necessary before and after surgery. His staff is well-trained and very caring. I could not have had a better result given the nature of my condition.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

Dr. Schlegel is amazing. His reputation as a world class leader in male fertility is well deserved based on my experience. He showed up to my appointment having reviewed my medical records and spent a good amount of time meticulously examining me. He was very slow and methodical in his approach which gave me confidence in what he was doing. We then went to his office where he laid out a treatment plan, follow up tests, and he typed up his notes when I was there so he would be sure not to miss anything. He sorted through a few issues that I was having in a very organized manner. I found him to be kind and patient and took as much time as needed to answer all my questions. If you have a male fertility problem and want the best, GO TO SCHLAGEL.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

A genius!!! This doctor is the creator of the microscope (I believe!) used for TESE. He is a soft-spoken but confident fellow. Nothing very warm about him but he is brilliant, a fantastic diagnostician and a skilled surgeon. My dh had a surgery with him and had no scars and very quick recovery. I would recommend him very very highly.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2007

Dr. Peter N. Schlegel's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med