Ratings for Dr. Victor Ferrans

Really good doctor. I totally don't get the god-complex thing that other people are talking about, he is so down to earth, really helpful, really knowledgeable, listens well. Wish that our sessions had been longer.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Ferrans is a open minded straight shooter. He knows what he is doing and is willing to help those willing to help themselves. He doesn't deal with BS. He wants honosty, and needs honosty in order to help you. You don't have his kind of success if your not good at what you do. I leave feeling like I was understood and listened to. Yes it's expensive, but you get what you pay for. Some people are not ready for the truth or advice. When you are ready for help, this is the doctor to see.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dreadful experience that left me feeling like a pharmacological lab rat. Spends time on you only during your sessions, takes repeated requests to get him to confer with your internist or other doctors. Always uses being "swamped" as an excuse -says it's all he can do to handle current workload yet is accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr ferrans Is exactly what the other reviews say--the negative ones. Total God complex. Doesn't listen once he makes a decision. Totally apathetic. Will not change his mind once he's made an arbitrary decision. Acts as if he doesn't trust patients who have seen him for years (to pay even). Impossible to get in touch with and difficult to speak to. Definitely NOT recommended.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Ferrans saved my life. I can't believe so many people had problems with him. I think he's the most caring, empathic, down to earth dr. I've ever had. This is my 12th year with him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

My son went to Dr Ferrans and I agree with the other review. We was not a good listener and the results of my son's treatment were less than desirable. I could not recommend him to my worst enemy

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

The biggest issue I had with Dr. Ferrans for years is that he has a very large ego and he comes to make judgements and decisions without properly listening. He seems more interested in letting you know about how smart he is and taking tons of your money instead of providing the personal and caring style I have luckily found from other doctors. If you want someone who truly cares about their patients, you may want to look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

Tends to debate with semantic arguments. Seems apathetic.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Victor Ferrans's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1989)

TRICARE