Ratings for Dr. Steve Xydas

Dr. Xydas is an excellent surgeon. He took the time to patiently listen to my health problems. Professional, warm, and caring; highly skilled, knowledgeable, and explained surgical procedure. I put my trust in him, and he came through.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr Xydas was simply the best I could have asked for...professional, highly skilled and communicated every step of the way. His team was superb as well

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Xydas explained things well regarding treatment options for bicuspid aortic valvular disease given my age. He is a great and compassionate surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr Xzydas saved my life in very poor circumstances. I am in recovery as of 10/15/14. I have a very rare disease called eds. Which is a connective tissue disorder. DR XZYDAS had to make a quick decision. I was losing my life to a infection that crushed 2 arteries. He did some research and took me in .. he saved my life and I will NEVER forget that

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

My husband needed emergency surgery for a quadruple bypass. Dr. Xydas was caring, knowledgeable, kind and an absolute expert in his field. I would highly recommend him and his staff. The are the best!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Steve Xydas's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ