Ratings for Dr. Roger W. Rounds

He has been my advisor and physician for about 30 years. I remain in excellent health, which says a lot at age. 76.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Rounds decided a month before my last appointment to stop all medications for DIABETES. He had his nurse tell me. So after a month without any medications I was forced to go to an ER to obtain refills before I was able to get a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I've seen Dr. Rounds for 18 years. His always alert presence, his ability to ask for and elicit useful information, and his excellent diagnostic skills make him the best GP I've dealt with.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

Dr. Rounds is extremely knowledgeable, but don't expect a good bedside manner. He relies heavily on writing prescriptions and doesn't really have a dialogue. Mostly, here you go. His staff is terrific and his PAs are worth seeing.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Great dianostician, quickly correctly diagnosed a long-term ailment on my first visit after others were ordering test after test. I find him personable and helpful. Very satisfied as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

Dr. Rounds is a great family practitioner. He has treated me and my husband and kids for many years and always has the correct diagnosis and will even fight the insurance company to get the treatment that is best for a referral to a specialist if needed. He is a D.O. so knows when your bones need alignment and cause aches and pains elsewhere. Wonderful person.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

This doctor has prescribed the same medication to me regardless of the ailment. He was severely unhelpful

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Great doctor. He is a little cold on the bedside manner, but that's just his personality. He really knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

He seems knowledgeable, but he didn't explain anything to me, just wrote me a scrip and sent me on my way. Had to look up the medication on the internet when I got home to figure out what it was for. Wasn't particularly friendly either. Again, he seems competent, and maybe our personalities just didn't mesh. At any rate I won't be going back to him if I have a choice.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Rounds for 22 years and we believe he has given us excellent health care.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

Dr. Roger W. Rounds's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1981)

First Health Network