Ratings for Dr. Michael Terry

I came to Dr Terry for a shoulder injury. After my first shoulder I know and later confirmed by a mri that I retore my shoulder. He need to start listening to his patient. His nurse and Pa are very rude. You will have long wait times. He missed diagnosed my neck injury which later was fused. Dr terry blamed my shoulder blade pain on my shoulder and not my neck. He doesn't care and neither does his staff. No patient care

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

He was professional and personable. Great doctor and I would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Do not go this doctor. He made my shoulder worse. He's staff is rude and very unsympathetic for their patients. Read his reviews on other sites before even thinking of going to him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

You will wait on average 2 hours to see him. You pay $11.00 to park. His staff has a 48hr call back if you have any questions. And when (and IF) they do call you back all they do is listen and say "lets make a appoint" and give you no answers....$$. You will not get a call back from Dr Terry. I feel that they dont care and are too busy for their patients. .I had no luck with my surgery and feel he doesn't listen. I have never seen anyone in PT like I am and even the therapist not impressed by dr terry nor the office. After having my second surgery (same body part) with dr terry none of his staff came out to talk to my spouse. They called by phone to the waiting room and talked by phone only for a very short time. I am still having problems, they have terrible call back skills , their rude and I would not recommend anyone to them.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. Michael Terry's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

GHI