Ratings for Dr. Joon H. Park

Dr. Park's strengths included, but were not limited to, the two attributes I value the most, being a good listener and decisive in his diagnosis. My symptoms were many and varied which have frustrated some of my caregivers in the past, not so Dr. Park! I had time for the many questions and worries for which I am well-known in the medical community. He is now my Allergist of choice. See for yourself and make an appointment. I know you'll agree with me. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Been suffering from sinus/ear issues for the better part of 2 years. Finally went to Dr. Park and feel as if I actually found some answers. Dr. Park was very friendly and very thorough. I find that often times doctors do not spend time trying to understand your symptoms. We reviewed my medical records from my previous doctors. Dr. Park took the time to understand my symptoms completely and now I have a course of treatment that is working for me.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I really appreciate the work Dr. Park did on me, and i trust him entirely

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

Dr. Park is great - friendly, knowledgeable, punctual, never rushed. Very thorough, answers questions well. Absolutely nothing not to like - highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. Joon H. Park's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Middletown, NY