Ratings for Dr. Sharon Cassidy

Our 9 year old son just had surgery to fix the circumcision that Dr. Cassidy did within a few days of his birth. The quote from the surgeon this morning "I forgot how bad it looked." It almost looked like it wasn't even done, which I realize now might have been better decision on our part. It having been done poorly resulted in problems that would have compounded had we not made the decision to repair the damage.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Just awful! Terrible attitude and rude. Had seen her a handful of times for various issues, 5th appt in she looked at me and asked "what's that?" I said, "um, my C-section scar?!" Not helpful or understanding and mis-diagnosed my condition. Gave me unnecessary tests and wasn't available whenever I called to discuss results or problems

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Cold and sarcastic. Why is she even a GYN? She seems to hate what she does. I can't even remember the nasty remark she made to me, but I quickly found someone else.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2008

uncaring and unfriendly attitude. Did not pick up on the fact that baby was small for gestational age despite the fact that she was the doctor in the practice that I saw the most for checkups throughout pregnancy. Dr. Shannon Hudson is in my opinion by far the best MD in this practice and ended up saving my baby's life.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Insincere, poor judgement, poor skill in reading ultrasounds. Careless with medical records. She seemed to not care at all, and didn't seem to really listen to or appeciate our concerns. I don't recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

The rudest individual I have met. I am not sure where so much anger and sarcasm stems from. She must be miserable on a professional and personal level.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

simple procedure turned into a major operation by her associate, who saved the day. Not recommended

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007

Dr. Sharon Cassidy's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1993)