Ratings for Dr. James J. Benjamin

If this is the doctor on Crain Highway in Glen Burnie, I am not impressed. There is a lady who works the desk who is plain not nice. My guess is that she is the doctor's wife. Mean. I have witnessed her treat others poorly. Could not get a referral done for me before they closed in 1 hour and 15 minutes which made me have to reschedule the appointment with the other doctor.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr Benjamin has no say over how to treat patients. His wife runs the office. If you can't pay full bill at time of visit your asked to leave. I have been his patient for 21 years and now have no doctor,no medications and don't know where to go. He did recommend 3 doctors. two never returned my calls and the other said they don't precribe meds on a monthly basis. So after 21 years I am on my own. I lost my insurance due to unemployment and asked if it would be okay to pay in two payments. His wife wouldn't hear of it. I wasn't asking for free health care. But Dr Benjamin wouldn't even stand up to his wife. I never owed him any money and always followed his directions. I'm more then hurt, I thought we had a good professional relationship. But I was wrong. It seems its all about the money.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Very Nice Doctor

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. James J. Benjamin's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1966)

Sask Health