Ratings for Dr. Xiangping Ren

I've been seeing Dr. Ren for the past 6 years for pain management. There aren't enough adjectives to describe her.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Avoid this doctor at all costs. Another well established doctor who is highly regarded openly questioned why I was ever sent to her and intimated that she was not helpful and didn't want me to see her again - I've never seen such a response from a doctor as they are usually very protective of one another. I originally read reviews about her on Yelp and thought they just might be from bellyachers but they accurately represent my experiences. She is dismissive of symptoms and real pain, showed no compassion, offered very little in the way of constructive solutions and actually made it sound like my posture was the cause of my pain when an MRI and subsequent nerve/muscle testing clearly demonstrated that the cause was from real physical problems. I needed to receive a procedure quickly and both her and her staff refused to make any openings and put me off for two weeks. Another doctor got me in the next day for the same procedure.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014