Ratings for Dr. Erica R. Schockett

Dr. Schockett is very professional, listens to my concerns and answers all my questions. She takes the time to address my issues and explains in detail my health plans for the future. I am lucky to have such a professional primary care provider.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

One of the best PCPs I have ever seen. She is exceptionally thorough, very smart, caring, and is an excellent communicator.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Excellent doctor. Interested in good patient outcomes.Smart.Good sensr of humor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Her very condescending and tends to not listen to the problems. Although she is less of a pill pusher than most doctors she is not respectful of how a person cares for themselves and is easily dismissive. She also thinks all dairy contains lactose and wrote off a long-term issue I had as 'lactose intolerance' when only weeks later I ended up in urgent care where the same symptoms were properly diagnosed and treated with a simple antibiotic. The problem never came back.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Schockett is thorough, personable, and completely trustworthy. I couldn't ask for more in a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

As a physician myself, I couldn't be happier with the care Dr. Schockett provides.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

I am a "mature" patient of Dr. Schockett for over a year. I find her extremely knowledgeable on all levels. I feel her extremely friendly and always willing to listen to my issues. She has taken me off a very expensive medication that I have been on for over 10 years which could cause harm to my liver. I suffer from Fibromyalgia and she has been very helpful to get me on the right track to ease my pain. I am now swimming and practicing Yoga...which has been a Godsend for me. Thank you Dr. Schockett!! I would recommend her to anyone...any age!! Love her.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I am an RN also and did not feel comfortable with Dr. Schockett. I believe she is knowledgeable but her bedside manner is rather cool. The MA needs some custumer service skills. My medications have been ordered incorrectly. I do not get call backs regularly. I want to talk to the doctor not a MA.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

I AM VERY PLEASED WITH DR. SCHOCKETT. I AM PAST MIDDLE AGE, SO I HAVE HAD MUCH EXPERIENCE WITH M.D.S INCLUDING TWO OTHER INTERNISTS. I FIND HER AN EXCELLENT COMMUNICATOR AND HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL. ON A PERSONAL NOTE, SHE CAUGHT A POSSIBLE LIFE THREATENING SITUATION I WAS IN AND DEALT WITH IT SWIFTLY, SETTING UP EVERYTHING THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE. WHILE SHE IS YOUNG, EVERY DOCTOR IS AT SOME TIME. WHAT COUNTS MOST IS THAT SHE IS A PROFESSIONAL AND ALSO HAS COMPASSION, A QUALITY MISSING IN MANY DOCTORS.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

Dr. Schockett is excellent. She made me feel extremely comfortable and never seemed rushed or as if she was waiting to move on to the next patient. She listened carefully to my issues and took them seriously. I found her to be extremely thorough and not the type of person to take shortcuts in her work. I would very highly recommend Dr. Schockett (in fact, I am making my physician husband see her as his primary care doctor).

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

Dr. Erica R. Schockett's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 2005)