Ratings for Dr. Beny Pascario

Doctor B. Pascario is very determined doctor. He is punctual, good listener, and quick on right decision making. His staff is also professional and pleasant. When you sit in their office you have the feeling you are at the right place with great professionals. Dr. Pascario always takes your concern/questions as a priority. Despite his busy schedule he manages time to return your call.He delivered my baby girl via C section and it was my first. He did great job there. One thing that I can say that he is great surgeon and a great specialist. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Pascario for about 10 years. I love him, and trust him, he delivered my baby girl, and not to mention his staff is also wonderful....

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Wonderful doctor and human being! It is so nice to know that the medical profession is still being done the old school way with the patient in mind and not just the compensation!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Pascario for at least 15 years...maybe longer than that. I consider him a friend. He is patient, understanding, trustworthy, knowledgeable and super-kind! He has performed 2 surgeries on me and although nobody likes having surgery, I would trust no other ob-gyn with my issues. He will call you at home to see how you are, he will greet you warmly when he encounters you in the exam room and he will spend time with you after your examination to answer any questions and go over any medications he may prescribe. His staff is amazing! They are all kind, personable, intelligent, lovely women. You could ask for nothing more in this doctor's office. I have referred people to him and he always makes mention of my referrals and sincerely thanks me for the recommendations. I love this doctor!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. P has delivered both my children. Helped me to have a healthy pregnancy. Was a wonderful partner with me and my spouse. Smart, informed and supportive. Old School and yet very knowledgable of new information.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

my whole family goes to him. he delivered me and my siblings. hes very sweet, very patient and makes you feel at ease. highly reccomended

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Experienced and professional doctor. Very helpful and comforting during exams. I would recommend him to any woman looking for the right OBGYN.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2006

Delivered my 2 babies. He is wonderful!!!! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2006

Great Doctor - have been using him for years - kind, nice and very helpful, smart and current with latest technology.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2006

Dr. Beny Pascario's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Iasi, Romania (Grad. 1961)

MSP/BC Med