Ratings for Dr. Antoinette E. Martin

I have known Dr. Martin for more than 7 years. She has been extremely professional and personable. She builds rapport with her patients from the initial appointment and is quick to gain understanding and establish goals toward identifying the issues. She is a confident counselor and truly a testament of her own profession and what good counseling can do for an individual that has been wounded and seeking to heal. She is a God sent! April 2016

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

This lady is a fraud. She is using her position to get information that she passes on to others. She is politically motivated, not a healer at all. She is deceitful and dishonest. Stay away from her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Antoinette is the best therapist I have been to in the last 27 years. I have never had anyone that has made me feel safe enough to talk and give me the tools I needed to work on getting better since I started counseling at the age of 12. My daughter has always fought talking to a therapist and with Antoinette she finally started opening up. I wish we wouldn't have had to move (thanks again military :-) because we feel we will never find anyone that has even a sliver of her ability. I would not only recommend family and friends to go see her but complete stranger that need her help. Miss her deeply!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013