Ratings for Dr. Melissa Giannamore

After going to several different doctors I have never found a staff with more knowledge and experience. Have never nothing but professional. As to any negative comments I can only assume they shop at the Goodwill or kmart for a Doctor. I may get shoes there but not a Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

comments that are negative are rediculas. You get what you pay for! . They do a great job and know what they ate doing

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Ridiculous pricing, incredibly rude inatentive staff and the dr looks like a 40 something stripper with huge implants and clubwear dresses with 6 inch stripper heels.... no joke! It's almost comical, but definitely not anywhere I would return to.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I have to agree with comments submitted below about horrible and rude staff. Very costly and my glasses (2 pair - regular and sunglasses) were never to my satisfaction with no recourse offer to satisfy me. I've been wearing glasses for over 25 years and these are terrible. Can't read road signs with them....can see better (except for close-up vision) without them. Do not recommend this doctor or staff. I could go on and on but won't bore you.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

If I could give them zero stars I would. Horrible customer service. Horrible staff. The doctor looks like a stripper who just walked out of the club. The staff were rude and extremely unhelpful. They charge twice as much as any other eye company. One box cost $85, where I could buy from costco the exact box for $44. They offered a 30% re-stocking fee then decided they no longer would offer it and would not cancel my order. SO I'm paying twice as much for contacts than I should. HORRIBLE employees with HORRIBLE customer service.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Poorly managed and lack of insurance knowledge. Didn't submit Rx timely and processed incorrectly. Will NEVER go back and stay away!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I used to go to Dr. Giannamore about 6 years ago, then moved about 45 mins away. I've been going to a different eye doctor who could NOT determine what was wrong with my eyes, so I made an appointment and drove to see Dr. Giannamore. She asked several questions, examined my eyes, and quickly diagnosed an eye condition that was related to a skin condition i am being treated for. This happened after I've been in to see the other practice 6 times over the last 3 months with no proper diagnosis. In addition to being really knowledgeable, Dr. Giannamore is very kind and reassuring. From now on I will drive to see her rather than going to the place near my new house. She is worth it.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

I brought my son in for a scheduled appointment. When I reached there, I was informed in a rude manner by the front desk staff that his appointment was not noted in their system. The same staff who was in-charge of checking on insurance details was also very rude. We were made to feel that we were not welcome. We were just left to wait for more than an hour without any staff informing us of the status. When it was my son turn to be checked, they mistakenly thought that his eyes were already dilated... where in fact, he was not. I found out later that Dr. Melissa was away on a conference and a male doctor was taking over temporary. It dawned on me at that point why the quality of service was so poor. I concluded that the whole team of staff can only function in a more efficient manner if Dr. Melissa was around.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Melissa Giannamore's Credentials

• Ohio State University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1992)

Oxford