Ratings for Dr. Kevin M. Woog

Great Chiropractor! Really takes his time and listens to all your concerns

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Woog is the only doctor that I know of who answers the phone himself. What a treat to be able to talk to him directly. He's a wonderful chiropractor, caring, very good at what he does, and makes you the priority. I felt wonderful after just one visit with him. He spent a lot of time with me, more than any other chiropractor that I saw, answered all of my questions and was available for a phone consultation. I would highly recommend him to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Woog (pronounced Vogue), is wonderful. Both he and his massage therapist, Gwen, are extremely knowledgable and thorough and provide expert care. They're true professionals. I felt better after my first visit and that usually doesn't happen. His office has toys for the kids and his poodle, Chauncey is a love as well. A+ as far as I'm concerned. We'll be back! It was only $30 for each child, a steal when you consider how much time he spends on each person. You won't be disappointed if you come to Dr. Woog.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Woog is an excellent chiropractor. He spent more time with me than most other doctors and treated me with respect. I felt much better after just one treatment and I felt that he truly cares about his patients. His fees are very reasonable and he got me an appointment in a timely manner. Dr. Woog answers the phone himself [what a treat] and I felt that he was there for me when I needed someone to treat my injury. I"m glad that my friend recommended him.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011