Ratings for Dr. Vinod K. Garg

Dr Garg saved my life. What was suppose to be a regular lap chole turned out to be a full blown open surgery because my gallbladder had ruptured and he had to do allot of cleaning up. Thank you Dr Garg for your skills and knowledge. As big and intense as this surgery was all the nurses were surprised I was up and walking around (yes I was in alot of pain). But I am alive thanks to Dr. Garg.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Not enough room to write my whole review but to sum it up: left after the surgery without giving discharge orders. I had to wait 4 extra hours in pain. Was not communicative about the type of surgery, was not given dressing for upon wounds, was not given a wrap for hernia, given inadequate pain meds for this type of surgery. He doesn't listen to his patients and the office staff is just as uneducated as this so called surgeon. Horrible bedside manner. We deserve better treatment as patients.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Garg saved my husbands life when he cut his main artery in two with a saw. He had great bedside manner and excellent surgical skills. I do admit the office staff is weak, except for the young man, but you can over look all that once you know you are in excellent hands with Dr. Garg.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

BAD EXPERIENCE! The rep are VERY RUDE/unprofessional. I had to call the office 4 times in 1 day. The 1st time I called I was left on hold for 11 minutes and 7 seconds (I know the exact time because I took a screenshot before I hung up). I called right back & someone picked up and hung up without saying anything. I called right back after that and was placed on hold again for 14 minutes and 2 seconds without anyone coming back on the line to give me an update on why I was on hold so long. I called back and waited another 7 minutes plus to get some answers. I had to give my ssn to one of the reps on more than one occasion when calling in because they could find my paperwork. I also had one of the reps talk over me on top of giving me false info. Once arriving to my appointment I waited over 1 ½. When walking to the counter to see how long it was going to take the rep said I still had 4 people ahead of me. When looking online I also saw a lot of bad reviews about the doctor and his reps.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Lai scared both of my breast over 4 inches long. He was suppose to do a needle biopsy and done a full surgery and I did not have cancer. Nor did I have any history of cancer in my family. He alsso told me from looking at my mammogramfilm. He could tell it was not cancer but would do the needle biopsy to confirm. His defense is I signed authorization and yes I did because we talked about it and all the paoers I signed the first 2 words are needle bioopsy. Now I'm scared for the rest of my llife.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

by JamesV 10/06/2011 Look elsewhere! My surgery, post-op visit and billing issues were all problems. I required a second visit to the hospital and was told by the doctors of the other hospital that my x-rays and pathology reports indicated my organ was healthy and didn't need to be removed. Also, his office continues to send me bills for fees supposedly not covered by the insurance company, however, the insurance company paid the higher invoice fee not the discounted insurance rates. Everytime I call to resolve the billing issue I'm placed on hold and eventually hung-up on. When I call back from the same phone my call is not answered, however, when I call from a different phone number they answer the call. Do not trust!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

this surgeon told me he was doing a needle biopsy and he lied and done Bi-lateral breast surgery on me. And I did not have cancer. totally breech my trust factor with him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Garg or Gargg Forgot to communicate with nurses nurses regarding preparation for my fathers surgery. The surgery was delayed an additional day. My dad was diagnosed with cancer. The Dr. Did not give orders for any food or even ice chips after the surgery was finally preformed, I'm very concerned.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010