Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Bressman

My wife and I consider him a crook, but I wonder why we find no more comments (positive or negative) about him here.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

He tried to double charge me for a dental treatment I found out I didn't need and was very rude and arrogant. For a terrible dentist, he really hasn't earned the right to be so rude. I hope this money-grubbing scoundrel loses all of his patients.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

He brags a lot, advertizes himself, and sometimes talks trash about other dentists. Once he referred me to a general dentist who did an excellent job (as other dentists later assessed) but questioned Dr. Bressmans treatment plan. Dr. Bressman told me to leave him immediately. I was referred to him by another younger doctor, so, instead of saying something good about her, he said that she has to come to him and learn some from him. He promised me some experimental implants from Switzerland but never did it. He promised to save all my teeth, but in his care I lost plenty. His staff was rude: Eileen (she worked there years ago, so I don't know about now) and doctor's wife were both rude and argumentative. After I left him I found a good local doctor (after a long search and trials and errors) who does not try to sell me crystal chandeliers.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011