Ratings for Dr. James E. HICKS

Free consult is so he can get you in there to push his "supplements" that he sells out of his office. He behaves w/a high 'n mighty attitude!He was disrespectful, hurried & if you ask questions, he says "patients like you overthink things" aka: don't ask the Wizard any questions 'cause he has no time! Just buy his supplements *keep coming back, especially if u have insurance. PS:I always do my research info,so I am informed enuff on a variety of things b4 I go. I then ask ??? to clarify what I want/need a better understanding of such, which also means I ALSO KNOW what my ins covers. He tried 2 convince me my insurance said there is a $15 copay if you do multiple things there, like an adjustment, massage, therapy etc.It didn't sound right 2me,so I contacted my UHC insurance & was told that was NOT SO, NO COPAY! SO BEWARE he will also try to rip u off & if u have a strong/confident mind to question him' he glares & grins& doesn't back down,just repeats it & says he has other patients!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. James E. HICKS's Credentials

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City (Grad. 1994)

• BCBS Massachusetts