Ratings for Dr. Sean W. Seibert

Dr. Seibert is, hands down, the best therapist in the area. I have gone to him for almost 15 years. He has helped me through some of the murkiest waters of my life, and he is always willing to go above and beyond for his patients. I cannot day enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Don't waste your money on this , A money pit with worthless results ,very unprofesional

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Seibert is very professional and helpful. He helped me through my depression after my divorce and I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

We went to see Dr. Seibert for my son, who has had problems with anxiety. He was friendly, professional and very kind. My son made good progress in overcoming anxiety, more than we had hoped for. I read the other negative review and cannot imagine that anyone would be unhappy with the service that he provides. It does not sound like the same person that we saw. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Surgery is is an excellent doctor. First few visits were mostly him listening and gathering notes. He then offered many various recommendations and taught many self help techniques. I never felt judged regardless of subject matte. If you take his help seriously, he'll give you a wealth of knowledge and the care you need.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Siebert made me feel the issues in my life weren't important. He gave me no advice and had multiple moments of silence that made me feel uncomfortable. Also took me over 3 months to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Staff was very kind and helpful but Dr. Seibert was very unprofessional. Just in speaking with him I felt that just because I didn't have a college level education like himself, he considered me low to borderline intelligence. In my opinion, I feel he is very discriminatory towards anybody who lacks a college type education.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Excellent and Caring Professional! One of the best in the Jamestown area!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

went to see Dr. Seibert for a number of years -- he is an excellent listener, very excepting of a trouble individual, made good suggestions, allowed you to disagree without feeling that you were wrong, felt acceptance. I could go for months without seeing him and he was always willing to take you back as a client. Fairly easy to make apt times if you planned ahead. Put on waiting list if you couldn't get it.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Sean Seibert was very unprofessional and lacked objectivity. I have never been to a professional who displayed such lack of care and understanding. He made me feel that what I said wasn't of the truth. I don't recommend Dr. Sean Seibert due to his lack of professional and lack of objectivity.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Sean W. Seibert's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

• BCBS Massachusetts